Monday, March 02, 2009

Craigslist




I know it's not unique or original to cut and paste things from the interwebs onto my blog and call it "writing", but I'm in a weird place with my job situation and have been on a lot of cold medicine lately (seriously that's all). I'm spending a lot of time on craigslist trying to figure out some ways to make some $$ and I came across this. There are a variety of reasons why I wouldn't/shouldn't even consider this, but the biggest factor for me was the location. I can fake hot and young, but I can't fake the drive to the East Valley--wherever that is.


WANTED FUN/SEXY FEMALE MASSEUSE 4 UPSCALE POKER GAME (EAST VALLEY)

Reply to: gigs-1054202973@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-02-28, 8:40AM PST

Hiring an energetic, fun and sexy female masseuse for an upscale poker game.
Must be fun and outgoing, must be able to give a great chair massage.
Must be hot & young and know how to pull tips well off rich guys.
Work is at night and can be long hours. Need someone that can really give good massage and flirt a lot with the players.
Please send pics along with contact info and let me know if u have worked other poker games.


Location: EAST VALLEY
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Compensation: no pay


I mean if it's Pasadena I'll reconsider . . .my friend Liz lives there and maybe we could do it together? Afterall this is the year of change . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is ultra ironic is that I saw the same posting on craigslist! If we see one for Pasadena, we should def consider...